Booking a party is easy!

The first step is filling out our Party Inquiry Form on the right hand side of the page. We will then send you a quote and details on your chosen party package. Once you are ready to book, we will then send you a link to pay your deposit through paypal. This will normally be 60% of the cost of the party. You then pay the remaining 40% to the entertainer (s) on the day.

Or if you have any further questions you can email party@mylittleprincessparties.com
Just give us a call in New York on 646-741-2177 and California on 760-529-9674

You can view all the prices and more details on our parties here:

Prices & Booking Information

Party Inquiry Form

Fields marked with a * are required.